Monday, October 22, 2012

Toronto Fashion Week at the Burroughs Building with The Collections Day 1


FOR MORE INFO OR TO PURCHASE ONLINE GO TO JACFLASH.NET

Day 1 of Toronto Fashion Week (The Rogue Fashion Week), I wore my UNIF AC/D tank $85, Deux Lux Star Gazer messenger $85, and Dart Straight Pant $99 all from jacflash.



Photos of myself with Tran Pham taken from She Does the City

The first show we went to was Laura Siegel. This season Laura used printing, embroidery and hand dying on her primarily green and khaki pieces. My favorite look was the draped green-tone maxi skirt/pant combo shown below.
The Chloe Comme Parris show took place on the runway space. They remained true to their brand by continuing with prints and leather pieces, but this season, they seemed to be a little more on the feminine side. I most enjoy the small details that Chloe and Paris used including the jewelry, grommets, intricate cuts and unexpected styling.



No comments: