Wednesday, January 5, 2011

jacflash intern profile: Nabenah Johnson




Name: Nabenah Johnson

Age: 20
Job at jacflash: fashion intern - constant contact

Your streetstyle:
personal edgy eclectic

First fashion memory: I really wanted capris in grade 3 and I didn't get any, so I cut my bell bottoms and made them into capris!

Your style muses: fashion blogger Rumi Neely, Zoe Kravitz

What are you most excited about wearing in the winter? I really excited about chunky dark sweaters!

Favorite fashion decade: Not gonna lie, I have a thing for the 80s and off the shoulder shirts. Shoulder Pads and Big rings!

You can’t stop listening to: Rusko, Borgore

Ultimate fashion find: cowboy boots from Brooklyn vintage store, my size and only $7!

Your dream job: Fashion Journalist

Your perfect day: a nice a warm summer day with ice cold drinks and smokes and good music

Your fave jacflash piece at the moment: Ambre Babzoe Elektra Black Sequin Dress

No comments: